November 6, 2008

Garage

Well it's about time we start cleaning out our garage. I feel like an old married couple with all the junk we've accumulated in the 2 years of living here. No thanks to Andre'a or Ben : ) I got out the backpack so I could wear Hazel but Noah needed a ride first....He's so big! A picture of our new car. I know you've been dying to see it. We absolutely love it! It feels so luxurious compared to our other junkers. The said garage. It's insane. Value Village got one load last night and now we need find a new home for a bunch more stuff. Gine, I found your old friend last night. I don't want to alarm you but it looks as though he's trying to end his life. Maybe I helped...I'm not sure. I think you should hurry back and save him. P.S. Noah LOOOOVES him!

3 comments:

andre'a said...

Frenchie, you are SO FUNNY! I'll bring him back! I'll pay the ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Love the car! And your hair looks so cute (as usual). We have a bunch of junk too, where does it come from? I don't know.

curly girl said...

Wow, I can't belive how big Noah is! And, I hear you about the garage...we need to move again just so we'd clean ours out (joking...at least about the moving)

And hey - new car?! Does the defrost work and everything?! ;)