June 19, 2023

the end of may 2023

noah started a new job while we were in sweden and he loves it 
cute note left by my dad on clean laundry :)
finally had my post op ear appointment
everything was looking good but he put some purple antibac stuff inside
and it kept leaking afterward 
bedtime shenanigans 
bus stop hangs with my girl
flowers from juju
jude wrote on a brick a mean note for olive
olive is dumb
olive is stupid
this kid....
lots of extra cuddles after we got back from our trip
sleepy little babe
pretty hazie
creeping on noah at work :)
roller blading/scootering
i made myself jammies and olive asked for some matchies
i was happy to oblige
pretty morning walk
sweden souvenir mug
showing me what she made at art club
backyard flowers and hazie
FIFTEEN!!!
birthday breakfast
birthday nails
starbucks and target
what was it, my birthday? ;)
birthday dinner at red robin with the whole fam


hanging with emmie in my shed
olive made her own shirt
cutie volleyball pic
reading the dictionary together
felt cute
waffle dog practice 


cuties before church
our little three aren't looking so little anymore
dinner with second cousins
aunt christina brought hazel a cake for her bday
so close in height
hiding in the cupboard for hide and seek
birthday visit 
playing with the leaf blower
skate park hangs
hey
i def paid her $5 to eat asparagus 
wearing their mamas clothes
finally got her springs off after a year
full braces for this girl
my helper
ted lasso finale

No comments: