April 22, 2015

i love sunshine

olive keeps coming to our room at night
it's awful
but we finally convinced her to sleep on the floor rather than our bed
yay!
a little before-school badminton 
 i rode olive to school for the first time yesterday 
and we all loved it
 i hung the kids' pictures above the coat racks during nap time
and ran 4 miles
 i pick noah and hazel up after tennis 
so i picked them up with my bike yesterday and they thought it was so fun
even though they had to just walk next to me :)
 we turned on the sprinklers when we got home
 this morning there was lots of company in my bed
 henry was loving relaxing on hazel
 i rode olive to school again today
 and then since i didn't have to run
i sat outside and read the girl on the train
i got a bit of sun while i was out and i didn't mind one bit
 noah kept lounging everywhere at ballet
silly boy

 olive's ballet teacher let eleanor participate in "free dance" today
and she was SO happy

 she did the cool down, too 
and did such a good job
it was the cutest
i can't wait until she takes her own classes
but we're waiting until the fall
since there are only a couple weeks left before the recital
 tonight i was finishing my book
and hazel came and read by me
she's so cute

i'm so glad i've got so much time outside
it's been so nice
very relaxing and the sun makes me so happy

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Darling pictures. My son, Darrell, when he was about Olive's age used to come to our bed. He knew his dad would make him go back to his bed so he got really sneaky and would carefully lie at the foot of our bed without disturbing us. Finally one night he just stopped coming to our bed. I am excited about seeing all those darlings in June.

{natalie} said...

I LOVE the weather lately. Perfect for biking and playing outside.

How do you like the book? You can keep it or pass it on!

I like that long coat rack full of hooks.

Natalie Smith said...

sunshine is the best medicine! jealous of that yard.
love the hooks and pics

Monica said...

Isn't the sun amazing??? I always feel better when I've been able to be outside. You look awesome! Wondering if you'd be up to walk a full in June with your sis(s).....