March 30, 2014

we're home

we got henry back from the nicu on saturday afternoon
his blood sugar levels seem to be fine
 we've been topping him off with formula after nursing to make sure he's getting enough

 today, sunday, my doctor suggested we could go home
we decided our own bed sounded pretty nice



 the kids were so excited to see us
and took lots of turns holding henry

 just kicking back and relaxing
 eleanor loves henry
but isn't quite sure how to be super soft yet
 we thought henry might look more like eleanor 
but she's just her own girl, i suppose
we got to have a nice visit with my sister again today
and my brother and his wife came over this evening, too
we are so blessed and happy to be home

11 comments:

Shirley said...

Wonderful pictures! Henry is so blessed to be in such a loving family.

Charlene said...

So glad u guys got to go home. Wish i was your neighbor still so I could hold sweet henry.

Rachel said...

Being home is the best. Henry looks like one sweet chub!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh Rachael! He is so so so cute! I'm trying to talk Daniel into one more baby now!

Christie said...

it's always so good to be home. I'm glad Henry's doing better. he's so cute!

Marie said...

I love this! Such a sweet baby to add to your already adorable family! Glad your home!

Kate Clayton said...

He fits right in! What a darling family!

Natalie Smith said...

Look at all of those sweet helpers you have. Darling siblings.

Monica said...

He is so precious! June can't get here soon enough! I'm so happy that everything has worked out and you can get used to life with the five of them.

andre'a said...

He is so beautiful! I'm SO happy and grateful that we got to see him, French! Just love you soooo much! LOVER!

andre'a said...

p.s.) Did you see the new MP last night???