September 25, 2013

it feels like fall

i made minestrone soup for dinner last night
and thought the squash and zucchini looked pretty
it was delicious 
here's the recipe i always use if you're interested
 i got out our fall decor and as i was pulling off a loose/dead branch from our tree
i realized it would be perfect fall decor
 i made a little halloween banner
and hated it at first but i think it's fine enough
(hazel took this picture for me)
 i am loving the cooler weather
and sweaters
and socks
13 weeks tomorrow
am i huge or what?!
not gonna lie, i'm pretty nervous about how big i'm going to get this time
are you enjoying fall as much as i am?

6 comments:

Marilou said...

I love the pumpkins! I'm sure one day I will miss the cooler weather... but not yet :)

Christie said...

cute belly - and I love fall too! I was planning on writing about it as well. if I ever get around to blogging again!

Christie said...

also, thanks for sharing the recipe. I have been looking for a good minestrone. I'll have to try this one sometime.

chelseyandmatt said...

Love your decor! Love your belly and LOVE your shirt, I need it, where did you get it? haha, but seriously!

Rachael said...

Chelsey, target!!! It's maternity.

andre'a said...

French, you look SO pretty! I love that you always think of design--home, hair, or fashion. Your family always benefits from it! If only I could get basic home organization down...