August 17, 2013

pirates, waffles, mini golf and a baby bump

hazel went to a pirate party last week
and was so cute all dressed up for it 
i made her friend a pirate doll 
 olive got all fancy just to walk hazel to the party
 we took the kids mini golfing for fhe because noah was dying to
and it was the worst form of torture
and nearly $40, too! such a rip
hazel was a little too close to hitting noah with her club...
noah enjoyed it 
so i guess that's all that matters..
 i'm only 7 weeks along but my baby bump is already really showing.....
 eleanor is pretty much the cutest thing ever
 michael pretending he's michael scott at target
 olive loves my new boots
 hazel had another party today so i made her friend lily this doll
 eleanor insisted on bringing a purse to the store
 we had the slip and slide out a few days ago and michael launched the kids on it
 it was pretty hilarious
 last night we went to the riverwoods farmers market
and let the kids play in the splash pad and ended the evening with waffles from the waffle truck

 noah and i tried the peaches and cream
it was amazing
 hazel, olive and michael had the strawberries and cream
also delicious
sorry for the mish-mash-no-particular-order post
i have had the worst headaches and i've been sooo tired
so this is as good as it gets
i've been trying to not be a total drag for the kids last bit of summer
but i think we're all pretty ready for school

5 comments:

Charlene said...

I got headaches like crazy when I was pregnant with Chloe. My mom bought me a pregnancy massage and after that I didn't get them for the rest if my pregnancy. You should treat yourself to one. :)

Janet said...

Yes you are right - Eleanor is definitely the cutest thing ever. I miss her! Congratulations on the new little one. I can hardly wait to meet the new addition.

Natalie Smith said...

Sooo much fun. all of it.
I am loving the dolls you are making!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I am so ready for school too, Ryan and Ezra have been FIGHTING with a capitol F! It is driving me nuts. And Eleanor is pretty much the cutes thing ever. Her hair! I also love your new boots and you look awesome as usual :)

Kristin said...

So much fun! When I saw Hazel at Rylie's party I asked her if you had made her pirate outfit. When she answered me, she all the sudden looked so much like you... it was was crazy! She looked adorable though. :) And... the fact that you're still doing anything at all AND blogging on top of that is so impressive to me... it's clear why you're the one having the 5th child, not me. Hope the headaches go away soon!