April 22, 2013

in a good place









i love nothing more than feeling like i have a handle on motherhood
i love it
i currently have a seven, four, two and one year old
 it's awesome
i love that eleanor and olive are close in age
and becoming best friends
i love that i'm not pregnant and we don't have a baby
there are messes and busy schedules
martial arts, ballet, preschool, etc
and even if it only lasts a week, i love having a handle on things
we're in a good place
dinners are made, schedules are kept, kids play happily
and i am happy
oh yeah, and it doesn't hurt that i'm finally getting a little closer to pre-baby shape!

10 comments:

Marilou said...

You look great! Being in a good place is awesome.

Natalie Smith said...

I love the weeks everything this feels like it's in place. Enjoy it. Those kids are adorable and you are looking fab.

Jared and Megan said...

I am so looking forward to this kind of feeling again! Also, I love these pictures - it looks like you are making some great memories.

Unknown said...

I have to laugh at the difference in how Olive is painting and how Hazel is painting. Is that a pretty good indication of their personalities? I love the weeks I feel like I have a handle on being a mom, enjoy it while it lasts!

The Asay's said...

You look great Rachael. Cute pics of the kiddos

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Get it girl! I love those moments, though fleeting for me, when I feel like I have things under control, and everyones happy :)

Erin said...

Maybe someday I'll get back to that feeling. 4 kids is harder then I thought it would be. You have definitely adjusted well! PS- you look great!!

Cisneros Family said...

You are such a good mom and always seem to have everything together! And you're beautiful!! I love being a mom too. It's my favorite!!

Laurel said...

I love moments like this. You look great!

Laurel said...

You are teeny tiny! You look awesome!