1. the weather was awesome. noah got home from school and we spent the next two hours outside riding bikes, playing with friends and crawling on the pavement. this hasn't happened in months. we are so ready for spring!
2. i made blts for dinner and they were amazing. mine had hummus and sprouts on it. everyone loved them. well to be fair hazel just had plain bacon but still, success. i also made smoothies for dinner and while drinking his michael said, "these are delicious. you didn't even put spinach in them, i feel so spoiled" it's true. he is spoiled.
3. i didn't leave the house all day. i kind of love days like that. i did some cleaning, some playing with the kids, talked with my sister for...three solid (!) hours she's about to have a baby. i'm super excited!! i love her.
4. noah threw a huge fit tonight when he got sent to his room for turning off the wii mid-frisbee golf game (that i was nailing, by the way) and then came down with alllll of his clothes packed inside his blanket to run away. when he realized we were happily going to open the door for him to experience his run away to the fullest, he backed out and was extra mad he'd missed dessert. my favorite part of all of this was michael telling him (while putting his clothes away) that he'd forgotten socks and that he's pretty lucky his mom still packs for him when we go on trips
5. after spending an hour crying about not getting dessert and saying we're the rudest parents ever, michael was trying to convince noah that today was a good day. he said, you got to go to "dads and donuts" at school, you got to play outside with your friends, you probably got 100% on your spelling test.... and noah said "do you spell third T H U R D?" and we said...............no. (and couldn't stop laughing) we're mean i guess but it was kind of pathetic and hilarious. i (a while ago) told noah we'd give him a prize if he got 100% on 5 spelling tests in a row and this is the fifth... so tonight michael said if he got 14/15 that's good enough. i guess i need to buy a prize