February 18, 2013

presidents day





michael went in to school for a bit this morning
and when he got home
we went to cubby's for lunch
and then took the kids to the kangaroo zoo
(an indoor bouncy house place)
then we came home for a movie party
it's safe to say the kids had a good day

ps. olive has to be with me while i do my hair and makeup lately
she has her spot on my dresser 
where she watches me and says,
"do my cheeks, mom" "do my hair, mom" 
michael took these pictures of us today while i was getting ready to go
she is definitely my mini me

5 comments:

The Asay's said...

Olive is such a doll. You two look so cute. She really is a mini you.

Kate Clayton said...

That first picture is darling! I swear it could win an award. I love it!

Cisneros Family said...

You are such a cute, amazing person! Glad I can follow you on your blog! It doesn't seem like too many people blog these days.

miriam said...

I love all of these pictures. And it definitely sounds like a fun day!!

Natalie Smith said...

You two look like twins! pretty ladies...I love that she likes to be with you!