September 1, 2012

swiss days parade

yesterday my friend miriam was over
and mentioned that swiss days is happening this weekend 
so we decided to head that way for the parade this morning
 don't mind our rain boots, there was a huge storm last night
and it was really rainy this morning, too
luckily it cleared up for the parade
 the kids (especially olive) ate waaaaaay too much candy
she even tried to eat through some wrappers
 michael wanted a picture of us and then suggested we kiss
i think he really just wanted a kiss
but here's the picture
 we are trying to save money so we didn't buy anything
other than a little picnic lunch
that we ate right outside the grocery store there
we're ghetto like that but it was a fun day

4 comments:

miriam said...

oh yay! I'm glad you went. on my drive back to WY, I realized it wasn't nearly as far as I thought it was. and I think that kissing picture is adorable :)
p.s. it was fun seeing you! too bad it's a 4 hr drive, because I need some friends to hang out with!

Unknown said...

Did you go to the swiss days sale? I would have driven 14 hours for it! kind of makes me want to go back to utah:)

Erin said...

So fun! I love Hazel's hair!!

Laurel said...

once again you are making me homesick:) I grew up in Midway and went to swiss days every year.