August 29, 2012

recently

i know what you're thinking,
now that i'm 27 i think i'm way too cool to blog
but you're wrong
the reason i haven't been blogging is because
we got smart phones so i've been
using instagram (myolsonfamily) instead 
but i am not too cool to blog
so i will still be here 

 cousins
 waiting for noah's bus
at the park
ready for church

olive's prettiest mess

darling feet

driving home from ikea

waiting in the car for michael to get us ice cream

noah put michael's gloves on his feet to be a chicken

we all love trips to ikea on tuesdays
free kids meals
1.5 hours of smaland time for noah and hazel

4 comments:

miriam said...

well I'm glad you're still blogging because I am not cool enough for a smart phone to have instagram.

Shirley said...

Glad you are still blogging. I enjoy your blogs so much.

Natalie Smith said...

An hour and half...here it is one hour at smaland! What a super treat for you. I am looking you up on instagram. Love instagram!

andre'a said...

HOW fun, Frenchie! I saw the "cousins" pic and I was looking for Clarky, but it was the Kelly cousins. HOW FUN to get to go on the tramp!