July 15, 2012

home again, home again

what a whirlwind week
between last sunday and today
we've been to utah, idaho and washington
we've seen all of my siblings except one
and all of michael's, too
as well as our parents and both my grandmas
we wanted to see our families one more time before we move
we drove to seattle friday and spent the evening with michael's family
 anna, david, noah, katie and hazel
 olive and christopher
 kyle and scott
 janet and steven
 grandpa olson and olive
 a little peak of grandma olson between kyle and scott

then we got a call from my sister saying she made her flight from chicago
and to come see her
 so we rushed over for some sister time
here are us girls
 always laughing
 and so happy to see each other

 saturday we drove from seattle to vancouver
for the kelly family reunion
 grandma kelly and eleanor
 our family with my dad and grandma
 my mom wearing her shirt with all the grandkids' handprints
and my dad wearing a shirt with all the grandkids' names

this morning we went to sacrament meeting at our old church building
and then drove to see my grandma jordan
here's her with eleanor
 we had such a nice visit with my grandma
 we rode the ferry to seattle
before our long drive home to pullman
 noah took our picture
we had a good time seeing our family
and saying goodbye (for now)
now it's time to pack up

5 comments:

andre'a said...

wow. I sure looked like trash. oh well. it was soooo great being together! love you!

Natalie Smith said...

i'm exhausted after reading this! what a blessing to be with so much family though...

Kate Clayton said...

Looks like a busy and fun weekend. You guys always amaze me with how adventurous you are! It's awesome!

The Asay's said...

How fun to see all your family before your big move. Good luck moving. We will miss you guys. You and your sisters are cute :)

Laurel said...

So fun that you got to spend time with family before your big move!