June 28, 2012

olive juice



growing up, there was always a can of black olives
at family get togethers
and we all loved to eat them
now, in our house, it's the same way
the kids love olives
i will admit that it can be a little confusing
when you throw around the word
since it is our darling girl's name
but don't worry
no matter how much i love olives
i will not eat her
and i did not name my daughter after the food 
i named her after my great aunt olive
i'm glad we all like olives (except michael)
and that we all love olive (including michael)
see how confusing it can be?

5 comments:

andre'a said...

OLIVE JUICE! I love Olives. And Olive. And anything black or dark or cute. Or tasty. Mmmm...

andre'a said...

Olive Juice = I LOVE YOU!

The Asay's said...

Cute post :)

Kate Clayton said...

We opened a can of olives just for the heck of it the other day. I cannot wait for you guys to get to Utah. I am so excited to see you!

Natalie Smith said...

Olives complete our family gatherings as well!