May 27, 2012

nap crashers

eleanor and i were trying to take a nap on the couch this afternoon
but apparently we were asking too much
to want it to be quiet and uninterrupted
 first the kids kept talking to me and touching me
then noah asked to lay with me
 i told him to lay at my feet
but he climbed right in next to me
 olive settled for my feet
 and eventually noah just climbed right on top
and cuddled eleanor
(who was asleep the entire time)
and hazel got her turn next to me
so not much of a sunday nap for me
but at least we all got some good cuddling in
maybe next time i'll go to my room and lock the door  :)

4 comments:

Molly Jo Stark said...

That picture of you looking at Noah is so sweet!

Natalie Smith said...

what a sweet moment!

miriam said...

of course you were asking too much! always so selfish ;) it is so sweet. kind of makes me sad I know we will never have 4 kids to pile on the couch. never a dull moment!

Laurel said...

That is soooooo sweet (even though you didn't get the sleep you had hoped for). :)