April 28, 2012

our day

we mailed off eleanor's birth announcements
and hit up a few garage sales
 took some pictures of michael in his cap and gown
he graduates next saturday!!
 we went to the science center for reptile day
noah was so stoked to be there
 he's way in to reptiles lately
 i, on the other hand, am not fond of reptiles
especially snakes
so i kept my distance
 hazel doesn't like snakes either
but she's ok with turtles
 then we came home to work on these dressers 
we bought at the wsu surplus for $20 each
 the kids enjoyed the spring weather outside
 and even played a game of thomas uno with their friend 
 then after the kids went to bed michael and i watched the latest psych
between working on the dressers
and now he's working on his very last paper
for his undergrad
yay!

7 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Super cute announcements.
So close to graduation...very exciting!
Those dressers were a great find!

The Asay's said...

I do not love snakes either. Noah is so brave to have that one crawl up his arm. Very cute announcements for Eleanor.

Shirley said...

Noah looks very comfortable with the snake. Very cute birth announcement. Great things happening. A new baby and Michael almost graduated. On to BYU for more great things.

Marie said...

There is pretty much no way, ever, that a snake will be that close to my face...brave boy. I love the announcements!

Erin said...

So cute baby announcements! I can't believe you guys are moving! I was hoping you'd stay here in Pullman with me forever!

andre'a said...

French, you look SO pretty! what a fun Saturday. sure miss yahooz!

Laurel said...

The dressers are awesome! I need to find something like that. Those snake pictures creep me out. :p What a fun day!