April 10, 2012

just a day at the park

it finally feels like spring around here
so we decided to take our first family-of-six outing to the park
for a picnic lunch
 if it looks like everyone is looking at my stomach, they are
a ladybug landed on me
 then it hopped on to noah's hand
 i think eleanor liked the park
 mmmm
 silly girl
 olive was eating potato salad two spoonfuls at a time
 olive kept calling the dinosaur an animal
hey look, i'm not pregnant anymore!

sadly we left the park pretty quickly after our picnic because some numb-nut
thought it was a good idea to let their unleashed dog attack hazel
they're just lucky it's hard for me to get up
or my hormones may have got the best of me
this mama bear was mad

1 comment:

Ben said...

I absolutely HATE people who do that. I love my dog and she is so great and would never attack anyone, BUT I would never have her off a leash in public!!! Animals are animals! PS the kids are so sweet! Love them! You look great Rach!