March 6, 2012

on my mind

i'm sick of seeing the picture of my belly
so here's what's on my mind..

i've been reading a bunch about birth lately
and feel confident that i will have a v-bac

hazel's behavior has been crazy lately
lots of yelling, "that's not fair"
about everything
i expected bad behavior when we have the baby
but it's started early i guess

speaking of bad behavior starting early
olive is acting very two lately
though she won't be until july,
she is wanting to be very independent
and hates it when i get her dressed
or change her diaper 

she had her last day of speech today
she is really catching up lately
and wants to talk which is nice
because before she was completely content being silent

noah is going to be six next month
i can hardly believe it
i have been a mom for a long time! 
he calls everyone dude lately
and loves to play wii and ipod
oh and his very favorite pass-time is teasing his sisters

it is a little hard to believe we are going to have another baby
in just a few weeks
life will be different again
and we'll all have to adjust
but it'll be wonderful
i love my babies

michael still doesn't know about the school/work situation
we'll see where we go in just 2 short months
we're pretty open to whatever life brings
and we know we're always happy
as long as we have each other

1 comment:

Kate Clayton said...

Thanks again for stopping by last night. It was so great to see you guys. I appreciated the yummy treats. I really needed them after the long day I had. You guys are the best! I can't wait to meet baby number 4 :)