March 13, 2012

eleanor's corner

we're trying to carve out a little space for our new baby girl
in our little apartment
she'll be in our room for now
michael painted the cradle white yesterday
after we both confessed we didn't like the look of it stained
and i brought in the chair from olive's room
so i can have a space for nighttime nursing
we are getting really excited to meet eleanor
not to mention
my arms are super swollen again
just like they were at the end with olive
and it's really hard to sleep with achy swollen arms
but we'll wait patiently until she's ready to come out

10 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

I can't wait to meet/see her. I bet she is going to be darling!!!

Shirley said...

What a nice space for Eleanor! Too bad about the swelling. It won't be long now and your beautiful baby girl will be here.

Erin said...

So lovely! I love how bright your room is. Ps- I am kind of lovin' that I can see my van out your widow;-)

Natalie Smith said...

Love it! It looks perfect!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

That is so cute! I love the E especially!

The Asay's said...

Love it! Can't wait to meet Eleanor.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

What kind of paint did you use, to paint the crib? Im thinking of reprinting ours :\ Also, I've heard for swelling -- that eating more protein helps. A blog I follow, she was horribly swollen with her first child, and with her second, her midwife told her to consume for proteins. She ended up not swelling at all! Not sure if it was actually the protein, or just a difference in pregnancies... but it might be worth a shot! I think swelling might be one of the worst pregnancy experiences :[

Monica said...

What a perfect E corner. You picked such calm, clean looking colors. I love it!

andre'a said...

fashion show! fashion show! fashion show at lunch! I think everyone's dying to meet her.

andre'a said...

wait just a little bit longer, French...it'd be great if you could have a non-stress test or an ultrasound to make sure there's plenty of room for her to come out and that the cord's in a good place and all...