March 19, 2012

39 weeks

i am due a week from today
which is exciting and soon
but i'm feeling pretty peaceful
if i want a v-bac, labor has to start naturally
and i don't have much control
so i'm happy letting go
and letting my body decide
i don't think i'll be allowed to go too far past my due date
without having the need for a repeat c-section
since high birth weight decreases success in v-bacs
but i am trying to be content
and accepting the fact that there may be
up to another two weeks of this

6 comments:

The Asay's said...

For some reason I thought that I had read in your last post you were getting induced. Must not of been right :) Can't wait to meet your sweet baby. Please let me know if you need anything

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Another 2 weeks is nothing compared to how awesome it would be to vbac! I am so excited for you! Let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Christie said...

good luck with everything! hopefully you don't have to wait too long

miriam said...

come on little baby! I hope she is nice to you and decides she doesn't need 2 more weeks. good luck!

Natalie Smith said...

man...waiting the end of pregnancy out is so horiible! relax and it will all work itself "out!" ;)

best of luck to you!

Unknown said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see what your sweet baby #4 looks like!