February 24, 2012

a peak at eleanor

we had an ultrasound of our baby girl today
she is head down, yay
and pretty crammed in there
the ultrasound was to check her size
she weighs approximately 6 lbs 11oz
which is pretty hefty for being 35.5 weeks
we loved seeing her cute little face
we assume we're about to have our 3rd
little thumbsucking girl
since she likes her hands by her face
the ultrasound tech could not tell if she has hair
so i guess it'll be a surprise whether she does or not
we're excited!

6 comments:

Heather Lively said...

Yay! I am glad she is head down! I am so excited to see what she looks like! I bet she will be another little Olive.

Natalie Smith said...

So fun! She will be here so soon!

The Asay's said...

So glad she is head down for you. Can't wait to meet her.

Erin said...

I love ultrasound pictures! So cute!

andre'a said...

are we positive it's a "she?" just making sure...

Monica said...

She's beautiful! I'm can't wait to meet her. If she has hair it will just be rubbing it in my face (we're still waiting).