February 1, 2012

the news

this blog is officially and permanently private

michael and i went on a fun date last night
out to dinner
we played cards in between eating
our favorite
and then shopped the clearance at walmart 
it was really fun

olive had some meatballs for lunch
and put one on each end of her fork
pretty cute

noah just told me he needs to lose weight
(definitely not something he's heard at home)
i asked him why
and he said he had a weight in his stomach
maybe from eating too much?

hazel is the girliest girl
she always wants to wear my lipgloss
and while that can be a little annoying
and messy
i love hearing her call it wipfwoss

noah is way in to reptiles lately
it started with the reptile man coming to his school
then at the science center,
 he got to help feed the reptiles and rodents
at the school book fair he picked a book about snakes
and today at school he got to watch a movie about the reptile man
i think he definitely has a new interest

i am so glad to feel so good this pregnancy
it is a total blessing to not be miserable 

7 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for inviting me to the private party! Wait, that sounded gross. But I kinda like it, so I'll leave it. This is private, right?

chelseyandmatt said...

Yes, thank you for the invite! I have been meaning to do mine forever!

Charlene said...

Thanks for the invite! So funny that Noah said he needed to loose weight. kids pick things up from everyone.

andre'a said...

I love Hazie's girly-girlness. What a doll! Anna got into my Estee Lauder lipstick. I saw in on her finger and smeared on her mouth. She totally crushed it. I just laugh! I can still (sort of) use it but I love that she knew just where to put it.

andre'a said...

Have I told you lately (ow!) that I love you?

Natalie Smith said...

It is such a blessing to be able to keep up with your family and not feel like you are missing out!

Lyd Stew said...

You amazing woman! Proud of all you are doing and your cute kids.