January 13, 2012

things i love

i love that noah loves the food i cook
he totally appreciates my cooking

i love that i went through my memory box yesterday
and found a letter from my brother that i'd completely forgotten about
that completely changed my life

i love michael
and the way we grow closer and closer all the time

i love our little family

i love how happy noah is when he comes home from school

i love how much olive loves me lately

i love that hazel is such a good sister to olive
like, the best
she takes super good care of her, never gets mad at her
and dotes on her all day long

i love that i cleaned our room yesterday

i love that shows are back on

i love that michael and i have the same priorities
and support each other

i love what a natural dancer hazel is
and that she loves to dress up,
wear lip gloss and all things girl

i love how blessed we are

3 comments:

leighmichellec said...

Life is a beautiful thing!

Erin said...

Oh, so sweet!

Laurel said...

I loved reading this list. And I'm super excited for my shows! :)