January 8, 2012

sunday best

 noah's grumpy the girls won't stand where he wants them to
hazel's freezing
and olive's trying to escape up the stairs with her toast
 pretty hazel
 noah wanted everyone to do a silly face
mostly he just looks (was) grumpy
 michael's trying to make them laugh
and olive's licking toast off her face
it was a big sunday for our family
hazel moved up to primary (a week delayed in our stake)
and olive went to nursery for the first time
noah walked hazel to primary
and they sat next to each other
it was so cute
after church they told me that they fought in primary
and that hazel made noah cry...those kids!
olive did so well in nursery
michael confessed after church that he checked on her every few minutes
what a cute dad!

12 comments:

Valerie Isham said...

what cute kiddies! they're getting so big!

Natalie Smith said...

love the outfits. big day at church is right...everyone is movin' up!

Marilou said...

I love all the pictures. That is pretty much what it is like trying to get sunday best pics of my kids too.

Monica said...

I LOVE their dresses! Did you make them! And congrats for having each little one in a class at church ~ you're free! (for a couple months, anyway).

Courtney said...

Love those matching dresses.

Marie said...

These pictures made me smile:) Your kids are so stinkin cute!

andre'a said...

beautiful, Frenchie!

Heather Lively said...

My favorite part of the day was when you called Michael a glory hog :) You're funny. these are such cute pictures. What a pretty family you have!

Lyd Stew said...

Oh- I have missed you? Where have I been? Your blog is like medicine to my soul- you are just such a good woman and so creative and crafty- keep it up. If only just to get me through the winter and ward of the seasonal depression. :)

Ashley said...

Love the dresses! I love how all their personalities are so different! What cuties!

Erin said...

So cute! I can't believe Olive is in nursery already! I'm counting down the days till Colson can go!

Kelli Dixon said...

Love! Hazel really is so pretty!