January 26, 2012

the little things

i really need sleep
like 8-10 hours even when i'm not pregnant
so yesterday was bound to be a bad day
but a few things that made my day awesome were

noah didn't hold a grudge about the poor start to his morning
and was super stoked that the reptile man came to his school
and he thought it was so funny that the crocodile peed on him

i got a 15 minute nap that gave me a little extra energy

my sweet neighbor brought me chocolate chip cookies

michael came home from work early
with flowers

my counselors came to stake council with me
 and one offered to give the spiritual thought
she totally rocked it

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

i told you that you needed chocolate...your neighbor came through. Great positives to a bad start!

Monica said...

It's always nice when you can see the silver lining.