December 6, 2011

my day

hazel and i peeled all the broken crayons
and melted them in a mini muffin tin
so the kids have new round crayons
rather than lots of itty bitty pieces
 we all went grocery shopping
michael went to the doctor
(he has a medication that seems to help, yay!)
then hazel got ready for ballet
in her recital costume
 her recital is next week
but they took pictures today so she got to be all dressed up
we're excited for her performance!!
 sickie took me on a date to teriyaki 
and shopping at the mall
it was so nice to be out with michael
can you tell he's lost like 15 pounds in less than two weeks?
poor boy
love him!

5 comments:

miriam said...

poor Michael! I hope the medicine keeps working!
and this might be kinda weird, but can we come to Hazel's recital? I think it would be fun!

Natalie Smith said...

Oh hazel looks adorable. Fun.

andre'a said...

French, he's SO skinny! Not crazy heart-problem, before marriage skinny, but still really skinny. Poor boy.
Hazie's hair is SOOO long! Lovely girl.

Love yahooz!

jme

leighmichellec said...

AWESOME idea with the crayons... I am going to use that one!

Monica said...

I'm so sorry about Michael! And that you have had to bear the mom job alone and huge preggers ~ it must be that poochy tummy that you can look pregnant even when you're not. Hazel looks so pretty! I'm excited for her recital (not that I'll be there, but still).