December 12, 2011

ipod photos

olive at the library
 olive sitting on a toy shelf at the science center
 me with an oven mitt on, noah definitely took this
 noah also took this self portrait
 our bed
 the kids causing a ruckus in the living room
 olive wearing noah's thomas hat at winco
 the kids testing out a jeep powerwheel at costco last week
i love that they all fit together
i've had my ipod touch since last Christmas
i used it for tracking my runs
and i occasionally think to take pictures of the kids
but i rarely upload them
so these are random pictures from this last year

4 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

I love finding pictures that I have taken on my phone or something that I never uploaded! Your kids are so cute!!

Shirley said...

I love these pictures!

andre'a said...

darling, darling, DARLINGS!

Laurel said...

I love random pictures! I am forever forgetting to upload pictures from my phone. :p