November 8, 2011

tomorrow's the day

we find out what we're having!!
we're so excited
we decided not to have a gender reveal party
and just find out during the ultrasound instead
noah is the only one who won't be there
since he'll be at school
so i'm going to buy him some treats
in either pink or blue
and he'll get to find out when he gets home
so exciting!!
this baby is already very loved by our family
noah loves to give the baby hugs and kisses
and hazel does the same
they like to play around with names for the baby
and noah says, "i wish the baby could come out already"
so sweet
check back tomorrow to find out
whether olson baby #4 is a
boy or girl

ps. my parents currently have 20 grandchildren
10 boys and 10 girls
so this baby is the tie breaker!

9 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Can't wait. :)

Monica said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Laurel said...

I am so excited!

Ben said...

I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sienna is so excited too! We will be checking all day, so post it asap!!!

Kate Clayton said...

WooHoo! I am so excited! I will constantly be checking the blog :)

miriam said...

you couldn't let us know when so we could know when to check rather than sit by the computer waiting?? :o) I'm excited to hear the news!

The Asay's said...

So excited to find out!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I can't wait to hear!! So awesome how excited Noah and Hazel are, about the baby! Dmitri has started to kiss my belly. I have to tell him all the time, to be careful, but it seriously melts my heart!!

Monica said...

I'm DYING to hear!!! You're probably finding out right now! I'll be checking back frequently ~ or you could just call. Either way! Love you!!!