October 20, 2011

baby number four

i am 17 weeks along
and we've decided to find out what we're having
i went through all of our baby clothes
it's like 98% girl and 2 % boy
and since my suspicion is that i'm carrying a boy
we want to find out if i'm right
so in 3 weeks we'll find out
and have a little party to do so
we're also about to start on our first project
for this little baby
we were thinking of getting a cradle 
since i don't like our portacrib/bassinet combo
that we've used for the other 3
when we were visiting my grandma last
she and my aunt asked if we'd like the cradle
that was my oldest brother and cousin's
when they were babies
it's perfect 
it needs all new hardware because it's rusted
and we'll either paint it white, gray
or just stain it
any suggestions?
i'm excited!!

3 comments:

Monica said...

How exciting!!! Any chance you'll do your baby reveal over here??? (please?!?!?!)

The Cornett Family said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear the results! I hope you're feeling well!!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

LOVE the crib! We had one for Dmitri, that we used for a bit. Daniel's dad, and uncles used it as babies. Also, Daniel and his siblings. I just loved that my baby was sleeping in such a special bed, with so much history! I think it's great, you guys are using this one. I think white would be so pretty! Or a dark stained wood :)
I don't get my official ultrasound, until 20 weeks. I'm so bummed, because we had Dmitri's at 16! I feel like times going backwards now :}
But I'm SO excited to find out what you're having! Either way, it'll be one adorable baby!!