September 21, 2011

a date

i suppose this could be about the date
 michael and i went on
last night
where we went to dinner
and a movie
we saw the help
because i just read the book 
it was fun
but no
this is about the date i took the kids on today
we went to the science center
right after noah got home from kindergarten
and we ate lunch there
that i packed






the kids all had fun 
and we topped the afternoon off
with mini ice cream cones 
i love these kiddies
and might as well take advantage
of the fact that there are only three
for now....

7 comments:

Monica said...

How fun! That's great that you had the energy to take all four of them (including new baby). I love Hazel and Olive's pinks clothes.

andre'a said...

Hazel's pictures look so perfect! She's so still and looks regal. They're ALL beautiful! What a fun "date"! (although pics of your date with Mikey would have been great too...think of me as jumping up in a window, trying to see a wedding after I've been banished for mocking the bride..."what am I missing?")

I love inside jokes. i'd sure love to be part of one some day.


"Hi Ryan, it's Mike Tyson."

Phyllis...

andre'a said...

let's see your preggy belly!

Natalie Smith said...

I would love to see the belly too :)

fun day out. we did something similar and it went so well. i had the same feelings of love after. i am grateful for these days that come after hard ones...

Kelli Dixon said...

Ha... "take advantage of the fact that there are only three..." I'm still wishing I would've done more to take advantage of only having one!

miriam said...

next time you go to the science center, let me know! I have a pass to the pacific science center and can get in here, but Sidney isn't old enough for it to be fun just us 2. I wish I was a cool mom and took Sidney on dates.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

What a fun date!! They're all so cute, sitting there reading :D

PS - is Noah wearing a Smurf shirt?! Dmitri is OBSESSED with Smurfs! Where did you find it? :D