September 6, 2011

ballet

hazel started ballet again today
she LOVES it
and i'm glad she has it since she is still on the
waitlist for preschool
this gives her some structure
and something to look forward to
she has to wear a ponytail
so i'm glad i've been growing her hair out!
 hazel is so pretty
i think she just gets prettier and prettier
 showing me her moves
 pretty decent ponytail, right?
hazel and her friend ava
and another friend ellie was there, too
watching them in ballet is so much fun
i love it

6 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

I love all the pictures! I especially love the one of her and Ava. Too cute!

Natalie Smith said...

She is so precious.

Erin said...

So cute! I love it!

Monica said...

I love little girl ballet! I can't wait for Halea to do it.

Laurel said...

She looks so grown up! And I agree-- she is so pretty. :)

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Is there anything cuter, than little ballerinas?! So cute :D
And Dmitri's still on the pre-school waiting list. Bummer! But I'm glad he at least has gymnastics.