July 5, 2011

kelly family reunion

my family got together this past weekend
 for the first time in five years
some people were meeting for the first time ever
we had so much fun
playing on the tire swing 
swinging in the hammock
climbing the rope swing
jumping on one of the two trampolines
smiling
playing at parks
riding the swings michael built
onto my mom's horse hot walker
essentially an electric swing
 for several people to ride at once
so. much. fun.
we got all sorts of dirty
and visited the animals
roasted marshmallows
celebrated some birthdays
made comparisons on who looks like who
and of course took pictures
here are all six kids with our parents
all twenty grandchildren
with grandma and grandpa
and the whole shebang 
it was amazing!
other than the part where all 3 of our kids
and michael
were super sick with a flu
it was totally worth it, at any price

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Except for the flu it looks like everyone was having a great time. How nice you could all get together.

Debbie Olson said...

That looked amazing!!!

Ben said...

We had so much fun!!! Maybe I'll have to just get over my fear and fly back more often. We love you guys!!! PS, can I get a copy of the pic of Kam and Anna? She really loves her!

Natalie Smith said...

I love the big family pictures. Those are great!
What a fun trip!

Kristin said...

You have such a beautiful family! How fun that you were all able to get together at the same time.

Christie said...

I love family reunions. I'm glad you had such a good time at yours!