July 23, 2011

our camera is messed up

apparently the fall our camera took last week
didn't serve it well
so we'll work with what we've got
which is, a picture of noah digging in our backyard
hazel painting her own nails on the counter
and me and olive hanging out
the pictures we're missing
are from the pioneer day activity this morning
and our family bike ride
oh well, it's been a fun day
with an extra bonus of all 3 kids napping
oh, and michael thinks our camera is fine
and was just on a wrong setting all day
holla!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I felt my heart race a little when I saw Hazel painting her OWN nails! I freak out over nail polish almost as badly as I do over poop. Scary!

andre'a said...

oh French, SUCH darling pictures! aren't you so relieved that your big activity's over? were the sundaes a hit? love you!

Christie said...

Hazel looks so grown up and glamourous! oh, and so do you ;)