April 7, 2011

sweet

if you live in the middle of nowhere
then you know it's hard to find awesome places
but there's a way cool consignment shop in moscow (on main)
that i love
it looks really urban and fresh
and they have a lot of good stuff
include some hand made things
i took some of my clothes there to consign
about three weeks ago
and i've already made $31
that's my half, they charged double that
a lot of things i took there i got thrifting in the first place
and paid way less than what i'm getting for them
sure beats it sitting in my closet

3 comments:

The Asay's said...

That is sweet. I am going to have go check it out next time I am over there.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Awesome!! I need to find cool consignment shops! All I've been to here, are Goodwill and Savers. I know there's awesome stuff out there, waiting to be found!!! :)

Monica said...

Good job! You are quite the business lady!