February 9, 2011

noah and hazel's shared room

noah and hazel have been sharing a room for a while
but noah was in the bottom bunk
and hazel was in a crib next to them 
until a couple months ago
when she moved to the top bunk
but lately hazel was climbing down to play
so we decided we'd clear their toys out
and put their beds down side by side
i think it's adorable
 i haven't done much decorating
but my mom made their quilts when they were born
and i made the banners a while ago
so i tacked them up
as well as some vintage handkerchiefs i had
 here's hazel's bed fully embellished
 and noah's
and this is what they do
when they're supposed to be sleeping
but they aren't that tired

4 comments:

Monica said...

Everything you put together is So cute! I like the "bridge" between their beds. It inspires me to do something with Parker and Ollie's room.

Laurel said...

Cute! I need to figure out some sort of arrangement for my boys' room. :p

andre'a said...

I'm so glad you're using Mom's blankets. What a sweet thing. Their room looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Xo,
E&J