January 19, 2011

random ramblings

1. i didn't get dressed until 3:00 today and the only reason i did then is because olive spit up all over michael's shirt i was wearing. i guess she was sick of seeing me look like a slob.

2. olive is so close to crawling. it's the cutest.

3. girls night tonight with my two closest friends...can't wait. we're going to dessert which is perfect because noah ate the last bite of brownie i was saving myself today so i've been craving something delicious since.

4. we want a new van so bad. we sold our car a few months ago and thought we'd buy a van. then we waited for scholarships to come so we could buy a van. they're here. but we're still waiting. now we're waiting for our tax return and then we really will buy a van. it's hard being patient! luckily michael's parents gave us their old car a little while before we sold ours so we still have something to drive while we wait.

5. michael came home for lunch today and brought me flowers. so sweet.

6. today when hazel bit noah's back and i told her to say sorry she said sorry with her eyes closed while dancing and chomping her teeth. i don't think she was that sorry.

7. i am really excited to go see my grandma for her 89th birthday party in a couple weeks.

8. and lastly, thank goodness for sisters.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I was watching for Ava's bus to get here and saw Michael get out of his car with flowers. So sweet! Enjoy your dessert!!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

The other day I was waiting for Brooks while he went into the grocery store and watched a guy come out with flowers and I thought to myself, smart man. Guess you got a smart man too. Nice! The part about Hazel biting Noah and dancing made me laugh. Have they seen the Yo Gabba about not biting your friends (or brother) Might be helpful.

Kate Clayton said...

That Hazel is too dang cute. I too did not get fully dressed today. I am lacking the motivation. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Monica said...

I really did laugh out loud (I hate LOL) reading about Hazel's "apology". And I can't stop smiling. That is so funny!

andre'a said...

i really like #6. soooo funny!

andre'a said...

love you!

Anonymous said...

ur other blog should be called "so hot it hurts" because that's what u r.