December 23, 2010

the rest of the story

 we weren't sure when we should head home
so michael's parents convinced us to stay
one more day
so we could spend some time together
we went to the museum of flight
(also free with our pullman science center pass)
 hazel insisted on wearing her princess high heel
dress up shoes all day
noah thought the airplanes were pretty cool 
 our three little...guys
 in the gift shop
after the museum of flight
we went to Chuck E Cheese
for dinner and playing
and then topped the evening
with coldstone ice cream for dessert
thank you grandma and grandpa olson!

i'm also so glad we stayed so we could go see my friend christie
and her sweet little baby daphne
it was so good to see her

also

we had a really nice visit
with my family
at my grandma's house
here she is with hazel
i kind of think they look alike
it was so nice to see everyone
and we had a really fun trip
michael even indulged me
and we stopped at the northbend
outlet mall on the way home
and i got some new running gear
now it's time to mail out the rest of our
Christmas cards and get ourselves in gear
for
Christmas!!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I know a Christie with a baby Daphne... is it the same one?

Monica said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good trip. It was really nice to see you at grandma's.

Christie said...

It was SO fun to see you and your family! thanks for stopping by. I only wish you could have come a day later to see my new haircut! don't worry, I'll put some pictures on the blog... (and remember, don't tell anyone about my thumb-sucking problem.......)

Anonymous said...

oh French, what FUN! I love it!

Anonymous said...

too lazy to "choose an identity" on here...