September 6, 2010

welcome back

we've made some changes in olive's room
here it is from the hall
we just got this light 
at habitat for humanity this weekend
for $12.50
it's so bright, we love it

awesome print our friend heather got olive
o is for...
i'm planning to add more and more to this wall
eventually making a collage of sorts

this dresser was purchased off craigslist for $20
we added a changing pad
and it makes the BEST changing table
perfect height, plus it holds diapers, wipes
and olive's clothes until she's a year old
we finally bought olive bedding
michael got a bonus
and the first thing he said was
you can buy the bedding you want
so here it is
dwell studio stokke bedding
love

the most exciting (for me) addition
is redoing my sewing area which is in olive's closet
michael built me this desk today
and we put the dressers under for extra storage

we also removed the doors and replaced them with curtains

i looooooooove it

sorry if you're sick of me redoing the same room
for the millionth time
but it's so hard to know how things will function with a newborn
now it is ultra functional, simple and...awesome!

9 comments:

lilibet said...

MY GOODNESS. You are wonderwoman.

Natalie Smith said...

The bedding is so beautiful. I love it all.

Erin said...

I am super jealous of your sewing nook. I want one bad now!

Monica said...

The sewing area is so clean and simple looking. I love the O is for Olive and her new bedding! Good job Tacho! And I also love the new light. We could use some good lighting.

andre'a said...

awesome! wonderwoman and superman! I love that Mikey just builds you anything. So handy!

andre'a said...

I love the room. Sure could use a designer over hee-yah!

andre'a said...

Love you!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Where do I start? I looove the dresser, and the bedding. The new light fixture is soooo amazing. Like a little retro, very feminine. And you have a serger? Lucky! I never get sick of your makeovers. Never.!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I am in love with her bedding! It looks so perfect with her crib! And yay for a sewing room :D I also love that little pink owl. Is it like a pencil holder?