August 2, 2010

blessed olive beatrice

olive in her pretty blessing dress



me and olive
not a great family picture..


olive with grandma and grandpa olson


bryce holding olive
he and holden just loved her
me, grandma kelly and olive
grandpa kelly and olive
justin, miriam, alicia, ryan, holden, and seth
ryan and olive

Yesterday Olive was blessed. It was so nice to have family here. Michael's parents spent the whole weekend with us. Then my parents, Bryce, and Ryan and his family were here for Sunday. Michael gave Olive a beautiful blessing and then we all enjoyed a nice lunch at our house afterward. The grandkids all had a blast together. Noah and Justin used to fight every time they were together but this time they were best friends...even a little mischievous together. They decided to throw pop cans on the rocks to watch them explode. Silly boys. Luckily it wasn't too hot so we could be inside or outside. The whole weekend was really nice. Saturday we went swimming at the hotel Michael's parents were staying at, had a fun trip to Costco, and then they watched Noah and Hazel while we went to see Inception and out to dinner at Sangria. It was really fun. We love our family. 

15 comments:

Shirley said...

Your remark not a great family picture--I think it is beautiful. You will treasure that as time goes by.

andre'a said...

I'm SO GLAD to have seen these pictures. What a beautiful occasion, Frenchie.

andre'a said...

p.s.) I LOVE Olive's dress. It's beautiful.

andre'a said...

miss you! love you!

andre'a said...

missing: a pic of you and Michael with Olive...

Natalie Smith said...

Olive looks beautiful! What a great day...so much family support :)

Laurel said...

Her dress is beautiful! I'm glad you had such a nice time with your family.

Monica said...

I can't believe how big she is already!

Monica said...

I really wish we could have been there.

Monica said...

It's crazy to see how many kids Ryan and Alicia have, and then to realize I do too. I had the same thought when I saw a picture of Chris with his family.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Olive looks adorable. Your whole family is beautiful. Your kids are SO big!

miriam said...

such a wonderful occasion! everyone looks great! I love your family!

Erin said...

She is so cute!! I love her blessing dress!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh my, I love blessing days! They are always full of love, and the spirit is always so strong!
I think that's a cute family picture... even if not everyone is looking! :D

The Cornett Family said...

What a beautiful girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Did you make her blessing dress? It's so beautiful!!!