June 22, 2010

thoughts on pregnancy



  • my hair has grown a ton this pregnancy and i'm enjoying it a lot
  • pregnancy goes much quicker the more kids you have
  • just because my friends are all super small when they're pregnant doesn't mean i'm huge
  • i am anxious to be less swollen, less overweight, and less numb in my limbs
  • but i'm nervous to have 3 kids
  • i'm also nervous to deliver another baby
  • please please please don't be another emergency c-section
  • i kind of wish i could be induced so i could plan things better
  • i wish we had a name for this little girl but it's kind of exciting this way
  • i feel pretty ready, projects and nesting wise anyway
  • but i think she'll stay in there until next week or the week after
  • part of me enjoys that the baby is getting everything she needs right now
  • and wants her to stay in a while longer
  • i planned for it to be super hot when i have this baby...so far it's not
  • i'm not motivated to try to induce labor yet
  • it'll happen when it happens
  • i purposely didn't care about my weight gain this pregnancy and it's served me well
  • i've gained the same with all 3 pregnancies
  • i can't wait to be comfortable while sleeping again
  • i'm sad to see hazel bumped from the baby role
  • i think the kids will really love their new sister
  • am i ready to have 3 kids?
  • i'm only 24
  • i'm so happy my parents are planning on coming as soon as i say i'm in labor

8 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Thank goodness for awesome parents. They will help make things go smoothly!

Monica said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy. It's a good sign that you're not willing to do whatever it takes to get her out. Mom and Dad are pretty awesome.

Shirley said...

I liked your thoughts on being pregnant. Waiting those last couple of weeks is hard. I am sure everything will turn out fine.

Kirsten said...

You are so cute! And you'll be great with 3 kids!

The Cornett Family said...

You look so cute! I know what you mean about being sad that Hazel will no longer be your baby. I feel the same way about Sienna. I hope you are feeling well for the most part. You will be a great mommy of 3!!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I still LOVE Olive! But, I'm totally loving the name Harper right now! LOL... just throwing that out there ;)
And hooray for fast growing hair! I'm tempted to take prenatals just so my hair will grow faster! And they make my fingernails super strong... :)

*** and you're going to be an awesome mom of 3! Hazel and Noah are such good kids, I think baby #3 will fit right in!

andre'a said...

It's so good to hear your stream of consciousness. What a wonderful blessing you have, awaiting the arrival of your little one! (I won't spoil it by saying the name you've told me you've chosen because I know things might change...)

katrin said...

i am so excited for you, love! i really admire your wonderful attitude and outlook. hazel and noah are so dang adorable, it's going to be so unfair with ANOTHER cutie in the fam haha. i look forward to hearing how everything goes! you and your family are in my prayers <3