May 16, 2010

preschool party

friday was noah's last day celebration
for his first year of preschool
it was so cute
the kids all sang a few songs for us
then we did some fun outdoor activities
there was even a firetruck
here's noah wearing a fireman hat
and holding a nozzle to a hoze
he almost fell over from the heavy hat
so the firefighter is holding on to it
here's michael, hazel, and noah in the firetruck
they are so cute
then we went back inside for some facepainting
and lunch
it was so much fun
as was the entire year
but noah's happy to be done
and i'm excited to have him home
until the part when i have 3 kids at home all summer
i'm kind of nervous for that

2 comments:

miriam said...

I'm nervous for 1 kid, I can't imagine 3! I hope my baby is as cute as your kids, and like to play peek-a-pew (get it? hazel playing peek-a-boo with the church pews? hahaha, I'm so funny...) too!

Laurel said...

Preschool parties are so fun. Noah makes such a cute fireman. :) Three kids at home would scare me too-- but you'll be amazing!