May 17, 2010

good news and great news

i have some definite swelling going on
but my blood pressure is fine
so it's no biggie
and the swelling is better today than it had been all weekend
so that's good
and the doctor gave me the ok to travel
so tomorrow we're heading to the airport
and flying stand by
to chicago to see my sister
if we make that flight
otherwise we're going to san francisco
because the flights are wide open
and we need a little adventure in our lives
we figure now or never
so michael took the week off
and while hazel is only 1 for another week and a half
we're going while she flies free
and while we only have two kids
should be fun
wish us luck!!

7 comments:

Grandma said...

I am so glad that all is well! I hope that you have a great vacation, no matter where you go.

Ben said...

What about Dallas???? I'm just saying..........

andre'a said...

p.s.) You are GORGEOUS! Even swollen!

andre'a said...

oh I so, so, SO hope you can make it!!!!!

andre'a said...

git ovah heah!

lilibet said...

Oh, I really hope you get to Chicago!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Woohoo! Glad you're still doing good :D And I think both places sound pretty awesome :D