May 4, 2010

deep thoughts by rachael olson

this month
  • michael finishes this semester
  • noah finishes preschool
  • michael turns 26
  • we go to chicago to see my sister
  • hazel turns 2
next month
  • wait for baby
hmmm 
i should really plan more for june to keep myself occupied
  • last night i had a dream that i had our baby (painfree) at home and she was so pretty! now i can't wait to really have her. though it won't be at home or painfree...
  • yesterday i bought hazel and the new baby two sets of super pretty dresses for when they're older
  • right now i'm drinking our last can of Guarana` (a Brazilian soda) and i just finished my left overs from red robin
  • i finally caught hazel's scrapbook up. i was a year behind. too bad i kind of hate scrapbooking now but can not have any inequality between my children
  • we ordered a sweet rocking chair on amazon for the baby's room a few days ago and i can't wait to get it
  • the garage sale was a total success. not only did we sell everything, we made a bit of money and the baby now has a room that doesn't look like a second living room
  • we bought curtains for our living room at target yesterday and after we hung them up i decided i don't want curtains in our living room...at all. i like the fully exposed window and all the light it lets in. so the kids room and baby's room now have new white curtains
  • can you tell michael is busy studying?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ammon is studying too, therefore here I sit catching up on some blogs. I am glad I am not the only one who hates scrapbooking and I have never convinced myself it is worth the effort or money. I commend your efforts.

Unknown said...

I also dislike scrapbooking. It takes up time and energy and money I'd rather expend elsewhere.

Monica said...

I can't wait to meet your pretty baby. Don't you love natural light? Ryan doesn't get it, he'd rather live in a cave. Mmmmm, red robin.

Natalie Smith said...

This month sounds super fun and busy!!! Next month will soon fill up too... it always happens! :)

Glad the new room has come together!

andre'a said...

love you!

andre'a said...

aren't deep thoughts only submitted by jack handy?