May 29, 2010

crossing things off our list

an ugly before picture
what we're going for
it's finally becoming real 
to both michael and i
that soon we will have another baby
and she'll need to have a pretty room to greet her
so we're finally starting on her nursery
yesterday we started sanding her crib
i think we were putting it off because it's a big project
i hate long projects
i like to spend about an hour...maybe an evening
on one project
not days
but this one is going to take a while
either way
we want the crib white
and her nursery will be super cute i'm sure
once we get things going

7 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

LOVE the soon to be after pic - it's so fresh!
And I can sympathize... I hate long projects. And painting Dmitri's crib took too long. I did it on the most humid day. Dumb.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

At first I thought the 'what you're going for' was the after. I was very impressed. But I am excited to see the finished product! I'm sure it will be so cute!

tallia said...

i am exactly like that with projects. i have so many i have abandoned because they took longer than an hour or two.

Natalie Smith said...

Oh...hang in there. That is going to look great finished! I can't wait to see the nursery!

leighmichellec said...

It is adorable! If you need help just holler!

Erin said...

I too, hate long projects, but mine always end up taking a few days anyway. But the finished product it always worth it!

Kristin said...

I am with you on the projects. I can't stand them to take longer than one evening and if they do, I get distracted or bored. Keep it going though - I want to see the completed photos!