April 1, 2010

wish us luck

today we're moving the kids in together
i love them having separate rooms because they sleep so well
but we are only in a 3 bedroom apartment
and more than them having separate rooms
i want the baby to have her own room
because i don't sleep when i have a baby in my room
and we really don't want to move again
even if a 4 bedroom apartment does open up
so..
we're taking the plunge
better now than later, right?
i hope so
at least one perk
(even if the kids sleep terribly in the same room)
 i get to really start putting the nursery together
yay

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Luck! (you might need it :))

Grandma said...

Good Luck! (Sleep is highly over-rated)

mr.olson said...

Good Luck. I'd hate to be in your shoes.

Laurel said...

Good luck! It was tough for my boys at first, but I think they adjusted pretty fast.

Debbie Olson said...

Michael! You crack me up