April 4, 2010

easter 2010

it has been a nice long weekend of celebrating easter
friday night we had a stake easter activity
which could have been more fun if i wasn't one of the people in charge
here's noah all dressed up
about to "walk through Jerusalem"
saturday we started out by going out to breakie
at our favorite place
michael and hazel drinkin' orange juice
me and noah drinkin' hot chocolate
then we went to the pullman city easter egg hunt
hazel totally got more eggs than noah 
she's very motivated by candy
 noah had soccer
at the same park as the easter egg hunt just an hour later
then we enjoyed an afternoon of general conference

then this morning we woke up
gave the kids their easter baskets
they went on a little easter egg hunt in our living room
then we took some pictures
aren't they the cutest little bunnies?


then we had a nice pancake breakfast
watched some more general conference
and had easter dinner with some friends from our ward
i love this picture of noah with some of his girl friends
it's as if he's annoyed at me for interrupting 
and finally
a family easter photo
happy easter!!

16 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

You guys have so much fun! It was kinda sad around here. No kids :(

Burkulater said...

Happy Easter! My daughter has those pj's from Old Navy :)

Kristin said...

You guys are so cute. Happy Easter!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Happy Easter! Noah looks so cute in his Jerusalem outfit! Sounds like an awesome weekend!

Unknown said...

You gotta love the Old European. I took Ammon there for the first time on Valentine's Day. It is one of my favorite places as well. Also, your kids look so cute in the bunny ears, I love the pictures of the two of them together. Maybe one day I will have some precious sibling pictures like that.

Shirley said...

I agree with Debbie. Things really change when there are no little ones on holidays. As usual, you have great pictures.

Monica said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend! I love the annoyed picture on Noah (I can just hear him sighing "moooooom"). Love you!

Jody said...

love those ears and the animal pjs!

Anonymous said...

I love your buns! I mean...bunnies!

andre'a said...

sure could use a real Easter!

andre'a said...

you look so pretty!

andre'a said...

You're so pretty!
love,
me (the 'me' that is not james...that would be weird!)

andre'a said...

Hazel is so dang cute! I love her little bit crooked smile.

Liberty said...

You always do the cutest stuff for holidays. I'm so excited for Easter next year (Ellie will be 1) and I think I'm going to have to copy some of your ideas ;).

Natalie Smith said...

The candy motivation is so sad...We experienced that in our house. It was so out of control!

Cute pics and it sounds like a wonderful weekend.

Mommy Moreno said...

your kids are A-DOR-ABLE!!!