March 2, 2010

sick of sick



we've all been sick

noah got it first
and then passed it to the rest of us within a few days
and he finally just got his appetite back yesterday
he hadn't eaten in about a week
which is only a minor symptom
there's also a sore throat, cough and off and on fever
noah's finally back at school today after missing an entire week
hazel's been a trooper
she's teething and has this same garbage we do
but she's been pretty happy so that's nice
though her eyes are super goopy (another lovely symptom) so she looks terrible
michael's ok, he's functioning fine
but has the gross cough we all do
and i was ok until sunday when it all started to really hit me
the worst part it my ultra sensitive pregnancy gag reflex is making me vomit
every time something is in my throat or i've coughed
which is all the time
so i have like early pregnancy morning sickness because of this sickness
not fun
and to top it all my ear started hurting last night
and then i couldn't sleep because of it
so i took tylenol and used a warm compress
and i finally fell asleep
only to wake up with some hearing loss
i already have permanent hearing loss in my other ear
so i'm feeling pretty deaf today
which was nice when hazel screamed in my ear
and noah bothered me to wake up this morning
but anyway, i went to the doctor and hopefully it'll get better soon
sure could use a sister here to kiss me on  the cheek
or take care of my kids...whatever

8 comments:

andre'a said...

BIG KISS!

andre'a said...

pleeease don't make me get on another plane!

andre'a said...

do virtual kisses count?

Anonymous said...

speak up, you!

Anonymous said...

you deaf?

andre'a said...

but i'd do it for you, if you really wanted...

Monica said...

That anonymous just kills me! I'm sorry things are so crappy. If you want to move in I can take care of you, too. Love you!

Laurel said...

ugh. Being sick during pregnancy is the worst! I hope you are feeling better soon!