March 10, 2010

reasons to be excited

next week is spring break
i'll get to actually spend time with my husband
we'll get to visit with family
shop
drink slurpees
have a babymoon

noah only has 1 more swimming lesson 
i should have known better than to
sign him up for 16 swimming lessons over an 8 week period
that michael couldn't go to with me 
so i got to wrestle hazel every time all by myself
he has progressed a lot, though, so i'm glad we did it

i started my first project for the nursery
painting some lamps gray
and i wish i had painted them sooner
because they look a million times better
next project is fixing up 2 little dressers we found at the dumpster

we are all feeling good
i haven't had a coughing fit
causing the need to vomit
or pee spontaneously 
in a few days
and noah and hazel are feeling much better
though hazel has some teeth that are about to pop through

5 comments:

Shirley said...

I hope you and Michael have a nice "Babymoon".

Erin said...

I love spring break! I wish ours was sounding as nice as yours does!

miriam said...

have fun! I wish I had a spring break :o( I'm seriously considering taking like a week off of work just for the heck of it!

lilibet said...

You do such a good job with all the stuff you have to do. I wouldn't dream of taking one kid to watch the other at swim lessons until they're older. Very impressive! I can't wait to see the pics of the nursery. :)

Monica said...

I'm so excited to see you!