March 30, 2010

crazy.


you remember the bedding michael bought me for Christmas?
well i love it
but i was starting to feel a little crazy
when i lost one of the shams
a month or two ago
we haven't even had the set very long
and i hate losing things anyway
so...
today i was washing our bedding
and when i went to put everything back together
both shams were there
i think
i had both of them on one pillow
and that's where the missing one was
it felt really thick when i took it off
who does that?!
i'll blame it on pregnancy..

6 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

hormones, for sure! Conversation over! :)

Laurel said...

lol! I am forever losing things-- socks are the worst. I wish I could blame it on pregnancy. :)

Burkulater said...

Ha! Pregnancy for sure!

Monica said...

Gotta love the pregnancy brain, you cute little preggers.

Danielle said...

Funny! We have the same bedding only in Teal. I love it!

andre'a said...

you cwazy!