February 4, 2010

today i am glad

-that i cut my bangs yesterday

-and the shirt i took all day yesterday sewing myself fits well

-hazel slept in until 8:30am
-although noah's home sick he is well enough to request pancakes
-the pancakes were really good
-and hazel enjoyed them, too
-i'm a stay at home mom
-the sun is shining brightly
-hazel is requesting her swimsuit on over the pants and jacket she picked out
-michael remembered to eat breakfast before he left
-we are all caught up on LOST...can't wait until next week
-i'm cloth diapering
-i found a really good black maternity cardigan at goodwill yesterday
-our house is clean

12 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

All wonderful things! I cannot believe you can just whip out a sweet shirt like that!

Jody said...

jealous over the clean house... yikes. which cloth diapers are you using? let me guess... bumGenius? i'm glad you are glad.

Monica said...

It's amazing how a good night's sleep and the sun shining can brighten one's whole outlook on life.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Love the hair (I always do) and am very impressed with the shirt. So cute. I am making a banner and will have to post when I am through. Not a shirt though:)

Natalie Smith said...

sheeze...you are doing well over at your house! :) I really like the shirt! Great work.

Laurel said...

You make the cutest stuff! And your little baby belly is adorable.

lilibet said...

My favorite cloth diapers are smartipants. What are yours? I love to cloth diaper for so many reasons. :)

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I'm admiring you on the cloth diaper thing. I'm curious as how it goes. Had a friend tell me though that in this area, the water usage is more of problem than waste space. That was great enough for me to say disposable all the way!!

Shirley said...

Love your blog. You have so many talents. Great that you can be a stay-at-home mom.

andre'a said...

if only i had a magic sewing machine.

andre'a said...

dang sewing machine i don't have.

andre'a said...

sure could use a sewing machine!