February 10, 2010

big spender

i'm so glad we've invested in some really nice baby gear
ergobaby baby carrier (twice...we lost the first one in seattle)
phil and teds double stroller (almost 2 years old and i still LOVE it)
bumgenius (cloth diapering is super easy with these)
and just last night we bought a stokke sleepi crib on craigslist for $125
which is an awesome deal
hazel will probably use it for now
as her crib is recalled
next on my list:
buy a good infant car seat (we sold our last one when hazel outgrew it)
buy a good high chair (we hate our strap on the chair one, plus it ruins our chairs)
decorate hazel's room for the baby (whether it's a boy or girl...hazel will manage)
acquire clothes for a baby (the resolution doesn't count for the baby--thanks for your advice)
and......then we'll wait
ps: noah only wants a baby sister
my whole life i've only been able to think of girl names i like
but off the bat we were kind of hoping for a boy
we'll see... tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

The anticipation is killing me. I am dying to know if the baby is a boy or a girl. You better post immediately after you find out:) Yeah for babies!

Laurel said...

I heart Craigslist. I really wanna try cloth diapers with the next one but I'm still a little unsure....feel free to share knowledge/advice. :) I'm excited to find out what you're having!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Adorable that Noah only wants a baby sister! Is that because he loves his sister so much... or because he doesn't want to share his cool toys? :} Let's hope it's the first one!
I really liked our infant carseat. http://www.chiccousa.com/gear/car-seats/keyfit-30-extreme.aspx
It goes up to 30 lbs and it's super easy getting in and out of the car. It also has a lot of safety features. The only prob I had with it was the material - it didn't seem to breath well and Dmitri would get a bit sweaty. But I hear that about other car seats too.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait myself to hear the sex. Plus I can't wait to hear what great name you guys come up with.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

That is a sweet crib! Is it hard to find bedding for? I LOVED shopping for all the fun baby gear when Brooks was born. So fun!

Jody said...

awesome score on the crib!!!